About Mo Fajro
Mr. Fajro areas of expertise include:
- Market studies, financial analysis, and financial projections of hotels and resorts
- Operational studies and profitability analyses for hotels and tourist complexes
- Defining Investment strategy for acquisitions, renovations or transfers of hotels through Asset Management Plans
- Analysis of operating accounts in USALI format and proposal of optimization strategies
- Negotiation of management contract and LAW
- Pre-opening and opening of international branded hotels
As a Senior Consultant, Mr. Fajro has extensive experience in the lodging industry, particularly in financial analysis and asset management.
Mr. Fajro has significant experience in the development of investment strategies, as well as the operational monitoring of hotel assets. In addition, his experience includes the analysis of operating and investment accounts, business plan modelling and technical and financial due diligence.
Mr. Fajro has actively participated in the development of hotel assets in North Africa and the establishment of renowned international hotel chains.
Mr. Fajro started his career as an assistant financial controller with the French team of the world's largest private equity player Blackstone Real Estate and has actively participated in the management of nearly 50 hotels in Europe.
Mr. Fajro also has significant experience with the largest hotel investor in North Africa, "Le Groupe Caisse de dépôt et de gestion du Maroc", with more than 30 hotel assets. Mr. FAJRO was notably Asset Manager in charge of a portfolio of 5 hotel assets
He has also worked on several investment projects as well as pre-openings partnering up with major hotel chains such as Globalia, Marriott International, Accor, Banyan Tree chains.
Mr. Fajro was also one of the privileged interlocutors of STR Global and In-extenso's European teams covering the North African market.
He brings to the firm a broad knowledge of best practices in the hotel industry by combining his accumulated experience in asset management with the world's leading hotel managers.