+514 284 7720 Ext 222
Ms. Gandhi’s areas of expertise include:
- Market studies, financial analysis, and financial projections of hotels and other leisure developments
- Market studies, financial analysis, and financial projections for tourism related real estate developments including waterparks, spas, and convention centres, among others
- Hotel appraisals and estimates of Market Value
- Marketing and sales related activities including strategic marketing plans, market entry strategies, and hotel sales documents, among others
- Operational and facility reviews for hotels, resorts and tourism projects
As a Director, Ms. Gandhi has vast experience in completing market analysis within the hospitality and real estate mixed-use sectors in numerous locations including Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia, UAE, Qatar, Morocco, Maldives, Micronesia, Mauritius and Canada.
Ms. Gandhi has significant experience in conducting market studies in other real estate sectors including retail, residential and office related developments. Additionally, her experience extends to strategic business plans, marketing plans, market entry strategies and development and growth strategies for various real estate developers across various continents.
Ms. Gandhi is an active participant in the compilation, processing and analysis of the industry results for the Canadian and Québec hotel industry overviews. The overview is an annual publication that provides industry professionals with operating and financial performance statistics.
Ms. Gandhi’s experience includes being a consultant with Horwath HTL in South East Asia and a senior consultant at Ernst & Young in the Middle East. Through her tenure, she has had the privilege to work on numerous hotels, tourism and real estate related studies, while being involved with a wide range of clients globally.
Ms. Gandhi’s experience in the hotel industry includes positions in restaurant management and operational reviews for such hotel chains as Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and Six Senses Resorts. She brings to the firm a broad and international knowledge of hotel industry practices.
As Senior Consultant at Horwath HTL Consultants, Ms. Gandhi has participated in numerous industry activities, including being a representative at the Canadian Hotel Investment Conference.
Additionally, Ms. Gandhi is a member of the Global Cornell Hotel Society and is involved with numerous activities within the Cornell Hospitality network.